Thanks for checking us out!
JOIN US ON SUNDAYS
From 6 December 2020
9.00am – Live Streamed
Traditional with Children’s Program
No registration necessary – just show up!
During Term 4:
Kid’s Church – Age 3 to Year 5
JBS – Year 6 to Year 8
As numbers are strictly limited, attendance must be pre-arranged and confirmed.
Please contact the Church office to request a spot.
Morning tea will be served from 9.30am – before the service!
FOR HEALTH & SAFETY
We’re asking everyone who comes to our buildings to:
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
- Provide contact details as per government guidelines.
- Refrain from singing. (From Monday, 7 December 2020 singing will be permitted but everyone is advised to sing while wearing a face mask when indoors.)
- Wear a face mask if required. Face masks are not mandatory but strongly recommended when it is hard to maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance from others.
- Stay at home if unwell.
- Practice physical distancing, stay seated as much as possible and avoid mingling.
The St John’s Church Hall has a maximum capacity of 98 people with the 4 square metre rule.
The St Mark’s Church building has a maximum capacity of 16 people and the St Mark’s Hall has a maximum capacity of 11 people with the 4 square metre rule.
ST JOHN’S WILBERFORCE YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Please join us on YouTube to watch our live stream, previous Church services and other videos.
BIBLE TALK SERIES
18 October to 25 December 2020
MTS MINISTRY APPRENTICE FOR 2019-2020
Hayden is completing an Advanced Diploma of Theology and he will be receiving ‘on the job’ experience and training with our Church. The Apprenticeship is centred on prayer, Bible study and practical ministry and it’s designed for raising up future Church leaders.
Hayden will be involved in leading WAY Youth, Junior Bible Study, serving on the 6pm church roster, engaging in 1 to 1 ministry, and much more. Hayden will also be mentored by James Gowing as part of the Apprenticeship.
Hayden is excited about being able to focus on evangelising and discipling the youth in our community whilst growing in knowledge and love for Christ.
WILL YOU PARTNER WITH HAYDEN IN THIS WORK?
Hayden is required to raise $13,000 per year.